Thursday, May 12, 2011

8 weeks to a better me

Well, why not jump on the bandwagon for some positive posts? Sometimes Sweet is doing a weekly series about creating small, attainable goals so that you can see some positive outcomes quickly.

I'm going to combine weeks one and two into one post since I'm a week behind!

Week One:

Blogging...
  1. Finish my 30 Day Detox posts
  2. Comment on the blogs that I read regularly
  3. Post the posts I've had drafted for a while
Week Two:

Fitness/Workout...
This is something that is really hard for me to commit to. I want to be in better shape, but I don't want to do the work associated with it.
  1. Get in 20 mins of moderate (or higher) level intensity workouts three times a week
  2. Start riding my bike
  3. Take the dogs on walks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com