Wednesday, May 11, 2011

1000 Thanks

The start of my 1000 Thankful Things list:
  1. Waking up to a fridge full of yummy healthy foods--thanks to my husband
  2. Having a job that I enjoy that is in my field of study
  3. My husband having work to do at his job
  4. Having a beautiful house to live in
    From Drop Box

    (ignore the weeds)
  5. Going outside to see my rose bushes in bloom
    From Drop Box
    From Drop Box
  6. Getting my pictures to upload from my phone to Picasa!
  7. Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning (this stuff is amazing on everything: salad, eggs, cottage cheese, chicken...the list goes on)
  8. Being done with my class
  9. My boss letting me leave early next week to go to a quilting meetup
  10. My best friend pointing out to me that I could use Meetup to find a book group
  11. Finding a book group meet up on my side of town
  12. Having a boss and colleague nice enough to notice that I was upset today (even though I tried not to focus on the negative)
  13. My book from Amazon coming less than 24 hours after I ordered it!
Coming up with 33 each day is going to be hard. I thought I'd stop now before I started stretching for something cheesy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com